At Stantec, we offer a team of professionals who form the comprehensive team today’s clients need. We work together to deliver multi-disciplinary solutions, which is the key to a successful project. Our local presence, knowledge, and commitment, paired with our access to global knowledge gives us an ideal advantage in the Caribbean.
Our Primary Services
- Environmental Services: Environmental impact assessments are an important part of our work in the Caribbean. Many environmental issues exist whereby the environment must be preserved to encourage tourism and the health of our Caribbean residents
- Buildings: We offer professional engineering services and have local and global knowledge. Our engineers have experience designing buildings for a variety of extreme weather conditions, from hurricanes to earthquakes. (Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Performance Engineering).
- Wastewater Treatment: Stantec is experienced in executing and implementing innovative treatment processes and technologies to handle or manage municipal and industrial wastewaters.
- Water Services: Water resources are one of mankind’s most valuable assets. Stantec strives to conserve and manage these resources through sustainable design, including stormwater drainage services.
- Solid Waste: We help municipalities and organizations manage waste by assisting with the planning, design, and permitting of everything (from landfills to composting facilities) that diverts and disposes of waste.
- Geotechnical: Our comprehensive geotechnical services range from field explorations and laboratory testing to the design and construction management of complex geotechnical structures.
Industries We Serve
- Energy / Power
- Food / Beverage
- General Construction
- Hotel / Tourism
- Industry / Manufacturing
- Oil & Gas
Project Name: Baobab Tower
Project Scope: Collaborating with partners in construction, public consultation, and, interior design, Stantec’s team of structural specialists provided the designs that resulted in 120,000 sq. ft. of Class A office space for the businesses of Barbados.
Project Name: Belize Solid Waste Management Project
Project Scope: Stantec’s Environmental Management team provided the overall management, design, and report preparation for all phases of the project. The development of a national solid waste plan lead to the preliminary design of three major components including the detailed design and international tender preparation for the national sanitary landfill.
Project Name: Santo Domingo International Airport Terminal
Location: Dominican Republic
Project Scope: Stantec was commissioned as a design consultant to review the functional planning and provide a comprehensive retail plan, interiors, themes, and baggage services for four airports in the Dominican Republic.
Caribbean Engineering, Caribbean Dsign, Caribbean Infrastructure, Buildings, Caribbean Project Management, Caribbean Construction, Caribbean Power & Energy, Caribbean Environmental Impact Assessment