Engineering Agencies (Caribbean) Limited (ENGAGE) is a leading supplier of water and wastewater systems, equipment and services in the Caribbean since 1973 (45+ years). We are an ISO 9001:2015 and Safe To Work (STOW) certified Company, with an excellent track record serving all industries, to include: engineering, design, selection, sales, installation, start-up, commissioning, packaging, integration, or turn-key services. ENGAGE also provides after-sales service, troubleshooting, and spare parts. We specialize in rotating equipment, pumps, blowers, motors, electrical controls, valves, instruments and accessories. We also supply water and wastewater equipment and systems, desalination systems, as well as storage tanks, bolted steel, glass-lined, fusion bonded epoxy, fiberglass and stainless steel.
Our Primary Services
- Pumps, Pumping System, and Controllers
- Water Treatment Equipment
- Waste Water Treatment Equipment
- Desalination Equipment and Systems
- Engineering, design, selection, sales, installation, start-up, commissioning, packaging, integration, or turn-key services
- After-sales service, troubleshooting and spare parts
- Storage Tanks (Bolted Steel – Cylindrical – Epoxy or Glass Lined. Fiberglass – Flat Panel.)
- SERVICE – technical analysis, recommendations & reports, and maintenance and repairs and schedule preventative maintenance contracts.
Industries We Serve
- Oil & Gas
- General Construction
Project Name: Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort
Location: Tobago Plantations Estate, Lowlands, Tobago
Project Scope: Supply and Installation of Booster Pumps, Fire Pumps, Sewage Pumps, Water Treatment Equipment, and Hot water Systems for the Hotel and resort.
Project Name: Sewage Lift Stations for South Coast Sewage Project.
Project Scope: Supply and installation of all equipment for the outfitting of four(4) municipal sewage lift stations on the project. Including; Submersible sewage pumps, guide rails, pipework, valves, and fittings, float switches within the wet wells. Electrical mains incoming supply, motor control center with remote communication, automatic transfer generators, and transfer switches.
Project Name: WASA – Various Booster Pump Stations
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Project Scope: Engineering Design, Procurement (EPC) Turnkey Municipal Booster Pump Stations (up to 800HP), and Sewage Lift Stations (up to 250HP) for over one hundred (100) Municipal projects and installations throughout Trinidad and Tobago during the last 25 years.ENGAGE – Caribbean Pumps, Water, Wastewater, Caribbean Desalination, Equipment, Valves, Storage Tanks, Electrical Controllers