BioMicrobics is a leading manufacturer of decentralized wastewater (submerged Fixed-Film, Trickling Filter, Extended Aeration, and MBR Technologies); septic system effluent screens and enhancements; greywater treatment & water reuse; and stormwater filtration and treatment systems products. At the forefront of sustainable, clean technology, BioMicrobics systems (from 150 gallons [500 L] to 2 million gallons [7570 m3] per day treatment systems!) meet the highest worldwide performance, higher levels of nutrient reduction or removal requirements, and safety standards with decades of real-world operating history. Designed for new/existing residential development to high-strength commercial, municipal capabilities, and marine vessels, “BIOMICROBICS IS A 2019 TOP 10 WASTEWATER MANAGEMENT SOLUTION PROVIDER” ~ Utilities Outlook Magazine.
Through a worldwide distributor network, BioMicrobics has more than 80,000 installations in over 80 countries! BioMicrobics has been recognized as a leader in “Integrated Water Resources Management” with a 2017 North American Integrated Water Treatment Technology Leadership Award and a 2017 Top 10 Green Building Product of the Year!
Our Primary Services
- Four different wastewater treatment technologies that are energy-efficient, “Fixed Integrated Treatment Technologies” utilize simple, low cost and robust biological treatment processes to treat flows from 500 LPD-7570+ m3/D
- Advanced wastewater treatment for any marine application, modular systems, small footprints, secondary systems, high-quality treatment, lift stations.
- Stormwater management solutions, project evaluation, management programs, watershed planning, Low Impact Design pre-engineered, packaged and permanent installs.
- Residential and Commercial water treatment technology, greywater, effluent tertiary treatment, industrial water treatment/reuse, sludge treatment, biological waste treatment, potable water treatment.
- Onsite individual household systems, community-based systems, and centralized municipal systems.
Industries We Serve
- Energy / Power
- Food / Beverage
- General Construction
- Hotel / Tourism
- Industry / Manufacturing
- Oil & Gas
Project: Castello di Amorosa (Castle of Love) Winery Wastewater Package Plant (Winner of a 2019 iWWD Top Projects of the Year Award!)
Location: Calistoga, California
Project Scope: 9,000 GPD Winery Process Wastewater for 7,500 GPD facility.
In the spring of 2017, BioMicrobics paired its BioBarrier® HSMBR® treatment system with ZCL | Xerxes® underground fiberglass tanks at Castello di Amorosa winery. Since the start-up of this “NAPA GREEN CERTIFIED” winery’s new wastewater system, the Castello di Amorosa has treated and reused to date 3.25 million gallons of water! That’s the amount of water that the winery would have had to source from somewhere else, typically from a well or surface water. Whether the treated water will be reused: vineyard irrigation, landscape area, water features/fountains, dust control, or many other applications; or for direct discharge, the BioMicrobics Wastewater treatment systems help to conserve natural resources, protect ground/surface water, and overcome land constraints. The BioBarrier HSMBR (High Strength Membrane BioReactor) system allows for permeate flow and delivers exceptional effluent quality in a cost-effective and easy to operate system. Our goal is to remove harmful pathogens from wastewater, reduce Fecal Coliform, E. Coli, and other harmful bacteria, and is certified for water reuse. You can find additional project information HERE, and a video of the property HERE.
Available for Disaster Response
Wastewater treatment systems for temporary housing and or mobile work camps.Caribbean water, Caribbean wastewater treatment, Caribbean water reuse, sustainable development, greywater, stormwater, rainwater, sanitation, sewage, SDG6